ACADEMICS...

All students participate in the full curriculum, including college preparatory A-G requirements to maximize post-graduation educational and career options. These comprise of instructionally appropriate levels of Humanities, Math, Science, Latin and the full range of assigned arts coursework every year. 

  •  2019 GRADUATES COMPLETING A-G             100%

  •  GRADUATION RATE                                          100%

  •  GRADUATES ATTENDING COLLEGE                 97%

COLLEGE ACCEPTANCE

The most authentic measures of school accountability are graduation rates and post-graduation options for college and career success, particularly for under-served populations. RenArts has a strong history of success for all students, maintaining a 100% graduation rate, 100% completion of A-G requirements, 100% completion of UC-approved Career-Technical (CTE) pathway, and 100% acceptance at four-year universities. RenArts graduates are 70% economically disadvantaged; 73% under-represented minorities; 52% first-generation college; and 12% Special Education.  20% of graduates have majored in the arts (music, dance, film, design, multi-media, visual art), with the remaining 80% studying a wide range of subjects including engineering, mathematics, physics, biology, pre-med, computer science, philosophy, psychology, sociology, critical theory, English, history, comparative literature, business.  Students have also completed career certifications including nursing, EMT, cosmetology, phlebotomy, xray tech, culinary, criminology, fire fighting, early childhood ed.

RenArts has a 0% dropout rate.

2018_09_25_062B7331 SIZED
062B0787%20SIZED_edited
062B8071 SIZED
H2OScience0016
2018_09_25_062B7391 SIZED
2018_10_22_062B7898 SIZED
2018_09_25_062B7433 SIZED
062B0814 SIZED
062B8171 SIZED
2018_09_25_062B7435 SIZED
H2OScience0018
IMG_4102_edited
IMG_1948 copy 2